DEAR PRUDENCE INSTITUTE
Yoga Teacher Training Course
Open to the public, Kai Yoga Arts introduces 200 and 500 hour yoga teacher training courses
(YTT) in partnership with Dear Prudence Institute. These courses provide practical, theoretical,
and experiential training in Haṭha Yoga (numerous styles, including Maharishi Yoga℠). The
course is comprised of yoga history, philosophy, methodology, anatomy, and āsana over the
duration of six months (200 HR) or thirteen months (500 HR), divided into monthly weekend
immersion classes, one 4-day meditation retreat, workshops, and practicum participation hours.
Students will undergo focused training on topics such as Ayurveda, Vastu, Yoga Sūtras, Bhagavad
Gītā, Haṭha Yoga Pradīpikā, etc.
*Saturday morning Master Classes taught by guest instructors & Sunday Workshops are open to everyone, including those not enrolled in the YTT. (fees apply)
Unique Features of our YTT:
- Special attention paid to the Sanskrit textual sources
- Students will finish with the capacity to teach several styles of yoga
- 500 hour students will finish with the capacity to teach workshops
- Students learn yogic meditation (Transcendental Meditation®)
- Sunday Workshops earn 8 Yoga Alliance CEUs and are open to the public
Asana is comfortable and steady
When there is no effort and your attention is on unboundedness
Then there is Oneness (undisturbed by duality)
Yoga Sutras 2.46-48
To learn more, visit us online.
Course begins December 11, 2015 / Application Deadline October 31st
Course held in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida